Questions or Feature Requests
- Please search first!
- - DO NOT POST QUESTIONS HERE. MAKE A TEXT POST. <---
- - THIS MAKES IT EASIER FOR FUTURE PEOPLE! :) <---
What is BAMT?
- BAMT is a Linux live distribution made specifically for mining cryptocurrency.
- While it's called "Vertcoin BAMT", it will work with any Scrypt coin or coin using Vertminer. This name will be changed in the future versions.
- BAMT is designed with several goals in mind :
- No installation; runs from a USB drive.
- Go from assembled parts, to mining, quickly.
- Very little configuration needed.
v1.5.2 New Features & Updates
- New Features :
- Select CGminer or Vertminer in bamt.conf flag.
- Select matching miner .conf file in bamt.conf.
- Added BAMT Poolmanager
- Appearence slightly tweeked to match FlatBAMT UI.
- Standard dashboard still active.
- GitHub - Thanks to Starlilyth!
- Updates :
- Stock .conf settings should run on 99% of hardware.
- Terminal "mine" commands functional with all miners.
- Shrunk file size.
- Bitch'n new subreddit.
General Details & Features
- Details :
- Based on Litecoin BAMT v1.5
- BitBucket - Thanks BeeBee!
- AMD Catalyst 13.12
- AMD APP SDK 2.9
- AMD ADL SDK 6.0
- SGMiner 4.1.0
- Note : It is called "CGminer" but it is in fact renamed SGMiner.
- There is a bug with 290x and powertune. Fix is to switch to cgminer:
mv /opt/miners/cgminer /opt/miners/sgminer; mv /opt/miners/cgminer3.7.2 /opt/miners/cgminer; mine restart;
- Added Features :
- Download Vertcoin BAMT v.1.5.2
- Download Win32 Disk Imager or use dd.
- Win32 : here
- Write the .img file to a ~2GB or larger USB drive.
- Put the USB drive into your machine and boot up.
- Connect via monitor or Remote Desktop in via your mine's IP.
- You can find the IP via your network, or you can look on the desktop display of BAMT.
- Default User Name = root
- Default Password = live
- Change your "miner".conf file.
- Select your mining type in bamt.conf.
- Comment out the one you are not using. ~line 112
# cgminer_opts: --api-listen --config /etc/bamt/cgminer.conf cgminer_opts: --api-listen --config /etc/bamt/vertminer.conf
- Set the value to 1 if using Vertminer. ~line 118
scrypt-adaptive-N: 0 <-- That value.
- View your mining status.
- You have a few options :
- View standard dashboard at your miners IP address.
- View PoolManager dashboard.
- Page is cool. You can change your pool and add new via Dashboard!
- View the classic CGmineVertminer terminal screen.
Terminal CommandsNote : All commands assumed user has root permissions.
Save & Reboot :
sync && coldreboot #Note : When making changes to a usb based system, you must run 'sync' to save to USB before restarting.
Control Mining :
mine stop mine start mine restart
Display GPU Status :
gpumon #Note : I like screen -r over gpumon.
- Setup :
- GPU : (4) Asus DCII 280x @ 400 kH/s Vertcoin or 800 kH/s Scrypt - (going to add 2 more)
- CPU : AMD Sempron
- Memory : G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)
- Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+
- PSU : (2) EVGA Supernova 1000w - (w/ add2PSU )
- Note : My configs can be found in /etc/bamt/examples.
Change Auto-RebootChange hours by changing the "3" - or - delete line to remove auto-reboot :
nano /etc/crontabModify this line :
0 */3 * * * root /sbin/coldreboot
- Miner ID and Location :
- miner_id & miner_location in bamt.conf must be lowercase.
- miner_name may be upper case.
- Main Changes :
- Clean up legacy code.
- Update graph style ( responsive ).
- Update Dashboard style ( responsive ).
- Sync Up :
- Roll changes into main BAMT BitBucket build.
- Roll changes into PoolManager GitHub build.
- Small Irrelevant Things :
- None currently.
- Greatly appreciated! This is eating a lot of time up. :)
- VTC = Vy5xkGANcCdKWmHagTyWNRNzfC2D3f9zSG
- DOGE = DKLrk9iYXaEqe3DJjoG6vkh97yZzTrwpCT
- BTC = 1Ju4JCP4ifu4JWn6GdeWMc2g2zDTFQXHge
- Or just let the mine point to the example pool for 30 min, the default is set to me. :)
#2020Election: Where to Place Your Stock Market Bets Now Oct 13, 2020 2020 Financial Crisis , Bauman Daily , Government & Politics , Investing , Stocks , U.S. Economy Recent I'm just trying to dive into OpenCL 2.0. I'm using an AMD R7 260X GPU with AMD APP SDK 3.0 (final) with most current driver (Crimson-something, 2348.4) on Win10-64 with 16GB RAM. Compiler is Visual ... AMD Developer Central. Tools, SDKs and Resources you need to optimize your CPU development Developers will be taking advantage of the Brahma OS SDK interface in a bid to move ahead and launch a quick expansion of the decentralized service components. IPFS, CVC and Rebo were tasked with bringing into control the various trust issues in line with the centralized services and it is crucial to point out that they ended up solving a number of the service and function trust issues. But ... AMD Ryzen™ processors have all the best features to keep you in the game. With great processing power comes the bleeding-edge technologies to support. All AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series processors come with a full suite of technologies designed to elevate your PC’s processing power including Precision Boost 2, Precision Boost Overdrive 3 and PCIe ...
[index]          
please like and subscribe i will add the app link on the comment section if I get at least 5 likes. Learn about How Nvidia, AMD and Intel Stock Price Correlates to Bitcoin prices and Crypto Mining for the past 7 years. Its study I took some time to put together hope you enjoy the research please ... The virtual goldrush to mine Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies leads us to Central Washington state where a Bitcoin mine generates roughly $70,000 a day min... Let's talk about Nvidia, Bitcoin, Pot Stocks, ACB, AMD & SPCE In today's show we will review what happened in Today's Stock Market: Coca Cola Stock, ACB stoc... News from the financial world. Bitcoin, Gold, Silver and yes...trading stocks.